Selling your home involves many tasks and timelines. We’re here to make the process simple for you.
Here are the basic processes to keep in mind during your sale.
Before Listing Your Home
- Research professionals – Look for an agent who’s active in your neighborhood. The
SellMyMetroWest Home team services many areas in the MetroWest such as Milford, Upton, Mendon, Hopedale, and Hopkinton. It’s always important that the real estate agent you work with is active online. 90% of buyers search online during the home buying process, that’s why the SellMyMetroWest Home team has developed a marketing plan that incorporates the use of targeted online marketing.
- Work around school or employment – If you have school-age children, listing in the late winter or early spring months gives you a better chance of closing escrow and moving before school starts. If a job is prompting you to move, coordinate your self with your relocation and determine if you will be buying or renting in your new community.
After You’ve Hired Your Agent
- Ask questions – With the SellMyMetroWest Home team, there is no question too small. Ask us what to expect during the sales transaction, and always ask for buyer feedback on what will make your house more marketable.
- List on a Monday or Tuesday – Listing early in the week builds momentum and allows for a strong open house for the weekend.
- Rent a storage unit – If you still occupy your home, clear clutter and store away household items you don’t need. Decluttered homes show better.
While It’s On the Market
- Keep a cleaning service handy – Hire a professional cleaning service to come in while your house in on the market.
- Discuss sales strategies with your agent – If your home is listed for more than six weeks without an offer, reconsider the price or improvements that will enhance your home and be more attractive to buyers.
- Be prepared – The housing market may change. Be flexible and open to changes. This will help you sell quicker and eliminate home-selling stress.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the MetroWest area? Real estate agent Robert Brown of RE/MAX Executive Realty services areas such as Hopkinton, Hopedale, Milford, Upton, Mendon, and many more. To learn more about MetroWest real estate agent Robert Brown, please visit the Meet Your Agent page on SellMyMetroWestHome.com
Homes for Sale in Hopkinton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopkinton, MA
Homes for Sale in Hopedale, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopedale, MA
Homes for Sale in Milford, MA | Real Estate Agent in Milford, MA
Homes for Sale in Upton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Upton, MA
Homes for Sale in Mendon, MA | Real Estate Agent in Mendon, MA