Staging your Metrowest home can truly help expedite the sale of your home. Giving your home a cozy look really attracts buyers and helps them imagine themselves in your home. Here’s a few tips to give your home that welcoming feel with these inexpensive tips!
- Potted Plants, small or large, are one of the easiest and least expensive ways to create visual appeal.
- Home Fragrance— such as scented candles, sprays, and plug-in type fragrance gadgets in delicate scents can work wonders.
- Steam Cleaning—Rather than investing in a professional service, rent the machine for one day, and rejuvenate carpets and drapes.
- Baskets and Decorative Containers can help organize scattered items and eliminate clutter.
- Light Bulbs and Dimmer Switches—Brighten dark areas and rooms or soften harsh light with dimmers and the newer soft light bulbs.
- Paint over unusual colors or update stark white walls with a contemporary neutral tone.
- Fresh Flowers—Inexpensive arrangements in vases you already own look beautiful and will smell naturally fresh.
- Throw Pillows will instantly update an old sofa or chair or make a plain bed look luxurious.
- Maid Service can be costly, but hiring one for a day or a few hours is affordable—and it’s worth it to make a kitchen or bathroom sparkle!
- Snacks! A bowl of polished apples, a bunch of grapes or a plate of fresh cookies makes your home look warm and inviting.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the MetroWest area? Real estate agent Robert Brown of RE/MAX Executive Realty services areas such as Hopkinton, Hopedale, Milford, Upton, Mendon, and many more. To learn more about MetroWest real estate agent Robert Brown, please visit the Meet Your Agent page on SellMyMetroWestHome.com
Homes for Sale in Hopkinton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopkinton, MA
Homes for Sale in Hopedale, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopedale, MA
Homes for Sale in Milford, MA | Real Estate Agent in Milford, MA
Homes for Sale in Upton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Upton, MA
Homes for Sale in Mendon, MA | Real Estate Agent in Mendon, MA