- Why are the sellers moving? Their answer may give you an idea about how motivated the sellers are.
- What is the neighborhood like? The house may be perfect, but remember that you’re buying into a neighborhood. Get information on the schools, local amenities, things to do in the area, noise level and whether the property is subject to homeowner’s association dues.
- Have there been any offers? The answer will tell you how many other buyers you’re in competition with. If there have been offers, you may want to ask about the timeline so you can make your bid in time to be considered. The number of offers also tells you whether to submit your best offer first, or bid competitively.
- What are utilities like at this house? The cost of utilities can be a large chunk of your monthly expenses. Or, it may come as a pleasant surprise that the home comes with energy-efficient appliances.
- May I take pictures? It’s good etiquette to ask before you take pictures, particularly if the current homeowner is still living there. This is important for the homeowner’s privacy and security. If nothing else, the agent will appreciate it and you’ll be off to a good start if you decide to make an offer! Most of the times though you will not need to take pictures because the listing agent will have provided a sufficient number of photos for potential buyers in their marketing.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the MetroWest area? Real estate agent Robert Brown of RE/MAX Executive Realty services areas such as Hopkinton, Hopedale, Milford, Upton, Mendon, and many more. To learn more about MetroWest real estate agent Robert Brown, please visit the Meet Your Agent page on SellMyMetroWestHome.com
Homes for Sale in Hopkinton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopkinton, MA
Homes for Sale in Hopedale, MA | Real Estate Agent in Hopedale, MA
Homes for Sale in Milford, MA | Real Estate Agent in Milford, MA
Homes for Sale in Upton, MA | Real Estate Agent in Upton, MA
Homes for Sale in Mendon, MA | Real Estate Agent in Mendon, MA